The pandemic changed the world as we know it, especially when it comes to the world of commerce. In fact, 1 in 3 people in Southeast Asia experienced online fraud, as internet activity increased significantly.
On Tuesday, November 16th, join a panel of fintech experts as they discuss how eCommerce fraud has transformed in light of the pandemic, as well as offer key tips on how to prepare for things to come. Whether you are a large or small merchant, a bank, or even a payment gateway, this webinar will educate you on how to manage the rise in fraud in the eCommerce industry.
- Title: "eCommerce Growth and Staying Ahead of Fraud"
- When: November 16, 2021 | 2:00pm PHT
- James Melon, Country Director, Vesta
- Lito Villanueva, Chairman, Fintech Alliance.PH
- Praveen Parihar, Head of Information Security Compliance, PayMaya
- Melchor Plabasan, Deputy Director, Technology Risk and Innovation Supervision Department, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Moderator: Dianne M. Blanco, Vice President, Consumer Credit and Account Management, PLDT and Smart